Dr. Lawrence G. Robinson is an experienced orthopaedic surgeon. He evaluates and treats musculoskeletal problems for all age groups. Treatment areas include your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves of the arms, legs and spine. The goal is to allow you to move, play, and be active.
Orthopaedic Surgery For ALL AGE GROUPS from INFANT to ELDERLY.
He completed extra fellowship training in Pediatric Orthopaedics and Spine.
- Dr. Robinson begins with diagnosis of your particular condition.
- X-Ray and bone density tests are done on site.
- Treatment may include medication, exercise program, physical therapy, splint, cast or surgery.
- We will provide prevention recommendations and Information about your condition and ways to minimize disease progression.
Orthopedic Surgery Specialists Treat Following Areas:
We Treat These Conditions:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Brevard County Medical Society
- Wuesthoff Hospital - Rockledge
- Merritt Island Surgery Center - Merritt Island
- Cape Canaveral Hospital - Cocoa beach
- Nemours Children's Hospital - Orlando
Most Insuranced Accepted
Lawrence G. Robinson, M.D.
830 Executive Ln Suite 120 Rockledge, FL 32955